The Mission of Congregation Beth Tikvah is to create a caring community (a Kehillah) that motivates and enables our members to perform mitzvoth encompassing ethical behavior, ritual observance, spirituality and Judaic learning, while transmitting these values and traditions to future generations.
To accomplish this mission we will:
- Maintain an egalitarian Conservative Synagogue as a house of assembly, study and prayer in an inclusive environment where everyone is made to feel welcome and men, women, and children of the Jewish faith have equal opportunities for religious expression.
- Create a large extended family that shares the joys of Simchas and supports each other in times of need.
- Provide educational, religious and tikun olam programming to meet the needs of our congregants of all ages.
- Support connections between our Synagogue and Jewish communities in the United States, Israel and around the world.
- Foster the well-being of our larger society by participating in civic organizations and hosting community events.